Monday, October 29, 2007

The Easiest Test

I have to post this one before my forgetfulness takes over.

Have you ever taken a very easy exam? Well, I had. It was a Filipino101 Final exam. We had the exam in my elementary school and among my classmates were Ronalisa Pamaran Jr., Charmane Yares, and Abba Kaba, the pupil who was admired by my teachers in elementary because she looks different but goes to school with the rest of us and shes on the Section 1 class from grade 1 thru 6 while I just managed to be in the third or tenth section. Our professor was in the covered court 100 meters away dictating the questions while we were inside my grade 1 classroom. Strange isn't it? He didn't even seem to mind what we were doing inside.

I wasn't prepared for the exam and I had no idea that I missed all the previous quizes including the prelims and the midterms. How was that possible? I have no idea either. I even missed the first question coz I was late. The worst thing is I didn't bring my pen and paper. Fortunately, I found a pen outside the door. We had to use grade 1 or 3 paper-- another problem. I asked my classmates if they have a spare but all of them had none. Abba was so kind that she went out of the room to buy some paper for me. When she got back it was already question number 2.
Ano ang tawag sa nagmamaneho ng eroplano?
a. Piloto b. Kutsero c. driver d. all of the above
Easy isn't it?

The third and last question was a surprise. It's like youre on "K! The 1 Million Peso Videoke Challenge". You only have to sing and if you can answer it you will automatically get a 5.0 .
Kumpletohin:
Kahit sabihin na mali ako
alipin mo o bihag mo,
ako’y iyong-iyo
kung pag-ibig ang pag-uusapan
di ko na ililihim pa
ang damdamin ko sa’yo
sa akin ay ______ kita

I gave the right answer and BOOM! loud fireworks started. That's when I woke up on election day coz I was startled by the loud firecrackers outside. I immediately notice that Question Number 3 was playing loudly on my neighbor's videoke and I was probably singing while asleep. DAMN! It was all a dream.

Gino Padilla - Gus...

No comments: