Saturday, October 6, 2007

Verifone Rack's Slimmers BioResearch

I left for work late today coz I watched Pokemon, Detective Conan, and Battle B-Daman. Let's keep that as our little secret. Anyway, since I left late I was not able to catch the last Mega-Tektite FX and have to walk from Crossing to Orient Square. Good thing Haring Araw was not cruel.


Around 12:20pm we, the STE-SQA Team, left the office for our lunch out courtesy of our best manager, Miss Eden. We had a reservation at Rack's, El Pueblo. It was my first time to dine there. We had grilled spare ribs, chicken, coleslaw, and pasta. The food was really great and it was a treat.


Pitt and Kat accompanied me to Megamall for my scheduled medical checkup at Slimmers. The checkup was just more or less 10 minutes. I found out that I dont have high-blood pressure. The doctor told me that she heard "murmur-like sounds" on my heart. Hmmm... I really want to know and hear what she heard. Anyway, she told me that it was not a problem. That's good news right? And she also told me that my snores doesnt seem to be a sign of an ailment. I was really glad to hear that. The checkup gave me permission to start my weight training on my next gym session.


After the checkup we did the main purpose of why we went to Mega. That was to buy the cute little thing that I've been wanting to have for the past week, the red eared green turtles. I really wanted to buy them the first time I saw them but I didnt bite into the temptation but instead I waited until I hear enough information about turtles. Pitt told us that they have 2 turtles and that they dont need high maintenance. Kat on the other hand just encouraged me to buy them. Well, knowing her as a pet lover, what would you expect? So I bought 2 turtles. One male and the other is gay. Just kidding! Of course the other one is a female. I was only planning to get one but Pitt and Kat insisted that if they were turtles they wouldnt want to be alone in an aquarium. And so I gave in. I bought two turles. And now Im stuck with the problem of naming them. Jeng and Jopen suggested Kiko. Ping and Pong was Karla's while Henry's was the most intriguing, Ar* We*.
Got to go now. Its already 1am and Im hungry. Maybe I will have tapsilog or cornedsilog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Not bad for your first blog!
Health is wealth!
I suggest Mokong and Kolokoy for the names, bwehehe.
Nice work!

Jun said...

how about 'Pong'? ^^

naldo said...

How about inday and dodong? hahaha! pampams lang...visit also my blog just follow the link on my name...hahaha!

Jun said...

I think 'Pong' is the right one.

You just have to put colors on it's shell and a hat... then viola.

Put a rollers on it's chest also para bumilis lakad nya.

Sa aquarium, lagyan mo rin ng logo ng batibot.