Monday, November 5, 2007

Being Broke Isn't Bad At All

I just checked my account and as of today I only have PhP6778.16 left. If only I have no debts to pay that amount would be more than enough. But Im still paying for my laptop thru my credit card and I also have a monthly DSL subscription to pay. The math goes like this:

6778.16 (Available Cash)
- 995.00 (DSL)
-5000.00 (Credit Cards)
-------------
783.16 (Budget until the next payday)

So here I am with only 783.16 pesos to get thru November 15. I have to spend not more than 78 pesos per day! This means I have to walk from home to the office and vice versa. Well, walking is a good cardio exercise and will help me to lose weight. Two kilometers is not far anyway. The best part is I have to be strict with my diet. No rice if possible and 2 viands a day would be enough. Lets just see if I cant hit that 135lbs that Myrla, my gym consultant, set as my ideal weight. Dont worry guys im taking my multivitamins.

Therefore, being broke isn't bad at all. Please click the ads, the laptops and digicams below, to donate.

4 comments:

@}-- ruby --{@ said...

it isn't at all, you'll get along somehow... d mo n mapapansin, payday na ulit...

R Y E said...

thanks for cheering up rubz :D

Anonymous said...

uy lapit na payday... kita mo, naka survive ka naman.... =P

R Y E said...

nakaraos din hehehe